Apply to Midstream Oil & Gas Jobs
We’re looking for general Midstream Oil & Gas laborers across the US to work on commercial and industrial projects.
We’re currently seeking experienced pipeline inspectors for a variety of natural gas pipeline projects in addition to other pipeline inspector jobs including welding inspectors, coating inspectors, utility inspectors, tank inspectors and more. Key responsibilities will include performing visual examination of equipment, verifying company compliance and working with detailed plans and procedures. Our clients expect their pipeline inspectors to perform their duties in a safe manner consistent with policies and procedures.
- Perform examination of static and dynamic pressure retaining equipment that is in accordance with the American Petroleum Institute (API) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) standards
- Provide recommendations to the client of any technical equipment repairs or replacements necessary for safe operation
- Provide recommendations to the client of any metallurgical or welding issues
- Submit reports detailing equipment conditions
- Enforce site safety procedures and policies
- Certified API 653 Inspector ideal
- Certified API 510/570 a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare eligibility
- Professional development and training