Get pumped up about RigUp in upstream production.
Approximately 8% of our nation’s GDP is comprised of oil and gas production. RigUp is proud to give a helping hand to the hard workers who make it happen. From start to finish, RigUp is here to help you achieve your production goals.
“The RigUp team has done a great job helping facilitate interviews and finding great candidates to fill our open contract positions. Communication has been great from start to finish. The web portal is very easy to use and gives contractors exposure to different [opportunities]. Timesheet approval through the web portal is simple and easy to navigate.”
– Derek Molde, Lead Production Foreman
Vendors and Operators
The RigUp sourcing team works with you from start to finish to understand your production needs and contract the right service providers. We champion safe behaviors by being mindful of risk exposures while protecting personnel, property, and the environment.
- Cut the costs of hiring and onboarding employees.
- Stop maintaining and/or renting equipment.
- Pay your workforce more, without spending more, thanks to our low rates.
- Source qualified service providers.
- Let RigUp monitor workforce certifications.
RigUp’s sourcing team works with you to understand your needs. We provide access to qualified candidates who are HSE compliant and certified, eliminating your task of sifting through resumes.
In addition, RigUp also provides a “turn key” lease operator package complete with the trucks and tools required to execute any job, across any basin. Let us take care of the hassle of equipment rental, maintenance, and cost of tools. We offer competitive rates and establish reduced LOEs to help ensure all wells are completed within budget.
We provide you with fast, competitive pay for your current or future job, and help to connect you with your next opportunity. Take your career to the next level with RigUp.
- Enjoy payment options like NextDay Pay™.
- Get access to health insurance and other great benefits.
- Discover a simpler billing process.
- Get access to certifications and trainings.
- Easily onboard and schedule drug screenings to get to work faster.
Who We Help
- Automation Technicians
- Compressor Operators
- Flowback Operators
- I&E Technicians
- Lease Operators / Pumpers
- Plant Operators
- Production Operators
- Production / Ops Engineers
- Production Foremans
- Production Specialists
- Production Superintendents
- Tank Inspectors
- Well Testing Operators
- Workover Consultants